Product Name: Autopilot Profits
Review Summary: A product created in 2007 by Ewen Chia that is still being promoted by some gurus. The members area is full of thin, outdated content with the sole purpose of up-selling people into more products. This is primarily about building and monetising an email marketing list. This is not worth any money and I highly recommend avoiding it.
Cost: $37- $100’s
The Autopilot Profits Sales Page Is Kind of Funny
First of all this is nothing new whatsoever, it is the same old ‘guru’ caper we’ve come to expect from a lot of these kind of guys online. I guess the main difference here is that he really doesn’t hold back with claims of ‘push button’ wealth.
Claims Of Push Button Cash
He literally tells people they can just enter a few details, plug in and watch the cash pour in like it is some ‘magic’ ATM machine…
This is a flat out lie and his so called ‘future of Internet marketing’ is nothing new once you get inside.
What you get is not even close to anything like this:
Or this ridiculous claim:
This is nothing short of a complete and utter fabrication.
In fact, he even admits this isn’t true himself right after you pay for it… yes I actually bought this. I only like reviewing these kinds of products if I’ve actually purchased them to give the best review possible, so I kinda had to!
He actually admits in the introduction video in the members area (after you’ve paid) that you won’t make money that easily…
He actually catches himself out in multiple outright lies. How could anyone actually take Ewen seriously after this?
I’m sorry, but I couldn’t.
The “Income” Snapshots
The next thing I want to address is another typical guru move… the old ‘build credibility with unsubstantiated income screenshots’. Let me state why these are just completely void of any merit:
- There is not one shred of evidence to suggest they are even his
- If they are, they could easily be from years ago and have absolutely nothing to do with this ridiculous system he is flogging
- This is not how someone worth learning from would ever promote a decent product
Ewen Chia’s Claims Of High Credibility
This guy loves tooting his own horn about how much of a big shot he is and how he presents alongside the likes of Donald Trump, Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki. He also loves putting up pictures of his cars he ‘buys once a month’.
“Look at me everyone, I’m really rich so you should buy my crappy products!”
Lets examine his claims for a moment…
So he has given a speech somewhere and shook a couple of people’s hands and suddenly that makes him and his program totally legit?
That means absolutely nothing and here’s why:
- Speaking at the same venue or shaking someone’s hand does not make you legit or credible, it just means you’ve made some money and have met some rich people
- If Ewen Chia’s other products are anything like this one then he got rich by ripping people off and selling over-hyped rubbish. I’m guessing they are also garbage since he up-sells a bunch of them inside the members area of Autopilot Profit
- If he is rich, and maybe so, he most likely got this way by selling people the same kind of false hope as with Autopilot Profits and a lot of very crafty sales copy. To be honest I think a lot of people are starting to wake up to guys like this nowadays so he probably made his money with stuff like this a long while ago.
To sum it up, these kind of sales tactics are one of the main reasons people fail to ever make money online. He is playing on peoples desire to make quick and easy money and selling them false hope.
I mean who doesn’t want easy money right? But it just won’t work that way online, plain and simple.
A Look At The Members Area
The members area pretty much consists of a website with some very general information, a 59 page PDF and a ton of up-sells designed to get you spending hundreds of extra dollars. It is like one big promotional website designed to grab your money at every corner.
So his magic ATM cash machine is probably a good description… for him that is. I wonder how many people have been ripped off by just trying to ‘follow the system’?
That is of course if you ever make it to the members area after you pay you get hit with numerous up-sells that I don’t even have time to go into. He also uses the typical old guru strategy of trapping you on the page when you try and leave the up-sell… super annoying to say the least!
I lost count after half a dozen times this went on for, just constantly trying to lock me into staying on the page.
The Revolutionary ‘ATM Cash Machine’ Revealed…
Ok so now I’m going to take you on a bit of a tour through the members area to get into the core of what Autopilot Profits actually is. The system is pretty much as follows:
“Create a squeeze page, get people to opt-in to your email list and then spam them”- pretty much sums it up
As ridiculous as that may sound it is pretty well exactly what his “ATM” system consists of. You are given some very general information in a PDF that you could literally find anywhere online for free and it would be more up to date and worthwhile than this.
But according to Ewen…
You are basically just choosing a niche, setting up a squeeze page and sending your subscribers useless pre-written emails to get them to sign up to Ewen Chia’s system. You get old, re-hashed and ineffective ways of setting up a flawed system to promote a rubbish product.
He also promotes some ‘black hat’ methods, AKA really bad ways to get traffic that will start your Internet marketing career off in a very bad way. Most of these methods are either completely spam tactics, un-targeted, useless, short lived or just nothing special as he makes out they are in the sales copy.
This part consists of a few options on how to promote the system:
- Option 1: Use their template squeeze page or your own and put it on your own domain and hosting
- Option 2: Just use your affiliate link somewhere..??
- Option 3: The ‘Done For You’ option for only $297 that would likely never work or be worth anywhere near that kind of money if it is anything like what you’ve gotten from Ewen Chia so far.
This is where all of their traffic generation methods sit. As I said earlier there is nothing unique about this and nothing you cannot learn for free online anywhere. Not to mention they are very poorly explained in some cases for newbies and he has outsourced this traffic section completely.
It wouldn’t surprise me if most if not all of the content has been outsourced.
One thing that got me was the guy (some guy doing all the traffic videos) actually said and I quote:
“if you don’t know how to do keyword research, I don’t suggest you learn how to do this as it’s a waste of time”
I’m not even kidding… did he just say that??
Folks, not only is keyword research worth your time but it is one of the most important activities you could undertake as an Internet marketer!
Understanding keywords is monumentally important to anyone serious about creating a successful online business and leveraging tons of free traffic from the search engines.
- You may learn some general and re-hashed information about Internet marketing
- Ewen Chia completely lies to people about promises of overnight and ‘auto pilot’ wealth- likens it to a magical ATM machine
- Very general, outdated and even completely useless training and tools
- No coaching or support
- Full of spammy up-sells
- Will not teach you anything about how to build and run a legitimate online business
- You could get this kind of information for free anywhere online
Tools, Training & Support?
The training is useless, outdated and nothing new. It is by no means any sort of ‘cash machine’ unless you are talking about the kind you put money into and never get back… then yes.
Support is limited to email and from what I have heard form others online, it takes about a week to get a reply at best. There is no coaching or genuine ongoing support for this product.
Final Thoughts On Autopilot Profits
This is a rubbish product that does nothing but rip people off that are just looking for a way to create a legitimate online business.
The funny thing is that he even mentions how he “sleeps well at night” knowing he is doing good… wow. All I can say is he must be on some good sleepers lol!
I do not recommend this for any reason, avoid it completely.